The submitted abstract shall:
- have between 500 and 700 words (excluding authors and affiliations and without illustration or references)
- have a maximum of two pictures
- include a maximum of 6 references
- include the contact details of the author
The template for the abstract can be downloaded here. Please do not modify the given template. Abstracts should be submitted in English language via the online submission system in MS Word 97-2003 (.doc) format. The submissions will be opened on April 6st, 2021. Upon submitting the abstract, authors will be asked to choose between oral or poster presentation. The Symposium topic(s) shall also be mentioned.
The Symposium is welcoming the following topics:
- Beyond Earth: Space Exploration Missions with Cubesat
- Cubesat Missions
- Flight Dynamics and AOCS
- Earth Observation and Novel Scientific Instruments / Sensors on Cubesats
- Cubesat Subsystems and Technologies
- Telecommunication and Ground Segment
- Cubesat Constellations
- Launchers and Deployers, Propulsion and Rendez-Vous
- Cubesat Flight Experience and Lessons Learned
- Dedicated Poster Session
Only abstracts of active participants will be printed in the Symposium booklet. Abstracts must be submitted before June 30rd 2021.
All abstracts submitted to the conference will go through a peer-review process carried out by the conference Scientific Committee. The highest-scoring abstracts will be selected for oral talks. The remaining abstracts will be selected for presentation in the poster sessions. The conference Scientific Committee reserves the right to reject low quality abstracts, as well as those not pertinent to the themes of the Symposium. Abstract acceptance will be notified via email to all authors before July 20th, 2021.
The available speech time is 15 mins (including questions). Speakers will not be allowed to use their own computer during their talk, but must transfer their presentation in PDF or PPT PowerPoint to the Symposium Secretary or USB flash drive (preferred), a day before the presentation. The slides of all presentations will be made available after the Symposium upon authors’ clearance.
The suggested poster format is A1 vertical layout, (H:841mm, W:594mm).
- Make sure to maintain paragraph clarity by using a font size which can be read at some distance.
- It is recommended that all text be limited to 1/5th of the poster.
- Contact details of the authors must be present.
- The accepted participants shall bring their own posters to the Symposium; no printer will be available at the venue.